Colorado Plateau Geosystems Inc.
Deep Time Maps™
Maps may be purchased by the Library for use by current Faculty, students, staff.
Maps may be used in Teaching, Research, Journal articles, Talks.
This is a one time purchase in perpetuity.
Price is based on the number of full time undergrads and grad students.
Maps are used by many disciplines including: geology, geography, biology, anthropology.
There are seven (7) series available and are purchased individually:
- Global Paleogeography and Tectonics in Deep Time ©2016 (57 time slices)
- Key Time Slices of North America ©2013 (47 time slices)
- Paleogeography of the Greater Permian Basin ©2019 (22 time slices)
- Paleogeography of Europe ©2012 (25 time slices)
- Paleogeography of Western Interior Sea Way ©2014 (60 time slices)
- Paleogeography of Southwest North America © 2016 (78 time slices)
- Paleogeography of the Arctic ©2019 (15 time slices)
Maps are sent via Drop Box as JPEG files.
A “sample” library license is available upon request.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org