Prices for maps used in a Museum depend on several factors including:
- Type of use:
- still images for the exhibit only
- multiple uses (brochures/booklet/online)
- unlimited use (used in other potential exhibits)
- Size of the reproduction
- Permanent or temporary exhibit
- JPEG files or PSD files
- Highest resolution
MAP ROOM—most of the maps are posted in low resolution under each series for “viewing” only.
Museum Staff or Design Company will be asked to fill out a questionnaire to determine exactly what you want and a price will be quoted
- Please request a questionnaire from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maps are sent via a link to Drop Box
- Payment with a Credit Card, Check, or direct bank deposit.